About me
Hi everybody!
My name is Samuel and I'm studying in the Police Technology program at Ahuntsic. This year, I'm doing my third and fourth semester. I chose this program because my goal is to become a criminal investigator for the Sûreté du Québec. To achieve this, I will go to the ENPQ which is the school where they give us the last courses (ex: interview and interrogation course) to apply for the job we want. There's a lot of competition in the organizations, so I have to prepare myself mentally and physically.
In my blog, I will talk about me and my program with some screencasts and much more. If you love to follow the different steps someone has to reach or if you love to learn how to deal with the competition, this blog should interest you. If you want, you can leave me some comments and I will do my best to keep this blog free of spelling mistakes in English.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire